Thursday, April 05, 2007

Not too fishy...

As I promised Boogie, we bought some Nigiri this past weekend on our trip to the grocery - actually he picked it out, a very nice looking sampler pack with a bit of everything: California rolls, Tuna, Salmon, Shrimp and Unagi - yes Eel. I actually bought Eel. Barbecued Eel. To eat. Really...

And once we got home, it was a race to get the groceries put away so he could bust open the package. First between the chopsticks was the Unagi. I was a bit tentative to try it, but Boogie dove right in and I barely got a taste:


Once I finally got a bite, I was surprised - it was pretty tasty. So were the other pieces inthe pack, so I guess were just as hooked as the fish we were eating.

Ok, ok, just one more pic...I love the contrast between the sophisticated food and technique and the kids cup and band-aid...just too cute,but that's my boy!


Enjoy,
Lorence

No comments: